Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sleek Arabian Nights-smoke and shadows

Hello everyone, today I am reviewing a product I have been dying for ever since I heard about it.It's the sleek Arabian nights palette.It was a sleek special edition eye shadow but I guess You can still find it in shops.Ever since I saw it I was in love with the range of color's it in.From smokey colors to pretty neutrals for blending and shiny shimmer's for highlight's this palette has got it all.Sleek if a cruelty free brand so it can be bought by vegetarians as well.I got mine from banglashoppers a shop in Bangladesh for 1450tk but now it's price has decreased to 1050tk. You can also order this product online from their page. link of page here: https://www.facebook.com/bangla.shoppers?fref=ts








Now let's talk about the colors.From top left the first two colors are light and shimmery which is perfect for brow highlight.next few colors can be used alone or in combination with the others to create a great smokey look.This palette contains mostly shimmery satin shades with only Stallion being a matte shade.All of the colors have great pigmentation except gold souk which seemed a bit flaky.They also have very good staying power and has 0 fallout.I would totally repurchase this.My rating on this would be 9/10 only for that one eye shadow.

Well that's all for now.Like my fb page for more updates like & comment if you like this review and would like a review on any other specific product and stay pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment