Thursday, July 30, 2015

Elf Essential Brightening Eye Colour-Thrift thuesday

Hey lovelies,
So for today's thrift thrusday I was in a total lack of ideas on what to write about.Cause it had to be a good product but it also had to be budget friendly so I looked and looked and then from the corner of my vanity I found this little gem.Now most people have bad thoughts when it comes to elf they might not be pigmented ,or they may be chalky and stuff and I TOTALLY AGREE .When I first got the elf 100 piece eyeshadow box I was literally furious on how horrible most of the pigments were but then one day I got these tiny shadow's and they were not at all like the huge palettes.These are portable,pigmented ,long lasting and budget friendly;Honestly what more can you ask for.Now as most elf products are hit or miss so I don't know if all the colours are good but the one's I have which are luxe and punk funk and  I am literally in love with them.Luxe has some lovely warm colours which are perfect for eyeryday wear while punk funk is pretty popping with purples,blues and pinks Punk Funk also has tiny glitters in it too which makes them so much more prettier.This shadows are $1 in their website and you can find them for 140tk a site called gotimoy.So go ahead try them out and be pretty and in budget ^_^.
added from net
collected from net

No comments:

Post a Comment