Saturday, July 18, 2015

HELLO!

Hello everyone..welcome to Diary of a Makeupholic..Here you will find tons of swatches of makeup and my honest opinions about them.Also first impression on new or exiting cosmetic things.Tips about makeup ,nail art,hair products. For now I will be uploading thrice a week. On Sundays ,Tuesdays & Thrusdays..
Sundays are going to be swatch Sundays where I will be testing, trying and reviewing products ,on Tuesdays there is going to be trail Tuesday where I will find something fun and different to try out for everyone & and Thursday's it's going to be thrift Thursday's where I will be finding dupes or great products in a budget :)
Thats all for now..
If you like anything follow my blog and like my page in 
facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diary-of-a-Makeupholic/815796398535908

 and please comment to let me know if you like it or if anything need's any improvement also if there is any product you would like a review on comment and I shall try to find it and do a review on it  :)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment