Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fashion herbs -mango bleach(Trail Tuesday)

Hello lovelies,

So for trail Tuesdays I am going to try out a bleach called mango bleach.It costs 100 tk and I got the 45 gm.There is also a smaller pack for 50 tk for one time usage.I suggest using it at night as the box says to not use soap for 6 hours afterwards and it's kind of bad to go out in the sun right after bleaching as the thin outer layer of skin is removed by the bleach and it makes the skin more prone to damage at the time.
In the box they gave the developer ,bleach a pre bleach cream and a spatula to mix everything up.
Though I didn't use the pre bleach cream cause I don't know whats in it and there wasn't and ingredients listen about it either.


So I used half of  each of them and mixed it up 

After mixing it for about a minute the mixture fluffed up and the volume increased alot.

It gave a mango mango smell which was a nice smell instead of the usual chemically smell from bleaches I usually got from fem.Used it in my hand for 10 minutes and then washed it off. The results were pretty good all the hair became  yellow and it remove a little bit of my tan as well.I used olive oil after washing my face to keep it moisturized.

Rating-8/10

WARNING-Many of them had really old manufactured date like 2008- 2009 but had a expire date of 2016 , I think those were fake so do check that out while buying one.I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Thats all for now
xoxo :)

5 comments:

  1. From where i can buy this bleech in delhi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From where i can buy this bleech in delhi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it starts looking pale. This indicates a lack of oxygen in the skin and time for oxygenation. skin bleaching cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. আমি এই ব্লিচ ক্রিমটা নিতে চাই। কি ভাবে পাওয়া যাবে?

    ReplyDelete