Saturday, July 18, 2015

non brand concealer palette-Swatch Sunday

Don't have anything to do today so doing swatches of another product.This is a non branded concealer palette which I got from the page Smart shopping.I forgot how much I got this for but at the moment it's 850tk on the page.It has a creamy consistency and can be used under a oil based foundations or a powder foundation..I would suggest to not use it if a liquid foundation is being applied cause the cream and liquid won't mix and would leave streaks all over the face.There are 15 colours in it which includes a highlight, 3 colour corrector shades(green ,purple & yellow) and other's are yellow or red concealer shades and there is a really dark shade which can be used for contouring as well.Some of the shades do feel a bit more hard than other's,I found out that rubbing them in a circular motion with your finger does loosen it up and then can be used smoothly or if you prefer to use brushes a few second under a hair dryer will do the trick.They do give a really nice coverage and stay on for a long time as well.There isn't anything written in the box so don't have any ideas about the ingredients in them but it was probably written in the box in came with which I threw away .Will I repurchase this? Yes I will cause it's a nice addition in the makeup bag for doing heavy makeup's or just a bit of coverage for daily wear.Remove it using  makeup remover or olive oil or any oil based makeup remover it won't come off if using just water or a normal face wash.

Rating- 8/10

That all for now
xoxo

Swatches


my palette(used so a bit messy, please excuse the mess )


picture given in the page

No comments:

Post a Comment